A Regular Change of Timetable from 11 June 2017
Správa železniční dopravní cesty has prepared a regular change of 2017 rail passenger transport timetable valid since Sunday 11 June on a total of 70 lines with regular traffic and nostalgic and cruise trains. This was done based on requests of the carriers and regions.
This modification brings about the following major changes in long-distance traffic:
- For trains of the carrier České dráhy on the lines 020 and 231, the validity of the documents IDS PID (Integrated transport system - Prague Integrated Transport) was incorporated in the section Praha – Poděbrady.
- The train 768 of the carrier České dráhy on the line 170 newly stops at Lázně Kynžvart station (7:10).
- For trains of the carrier České dráhy on the line 220, the validity of the documents IDS PID (Integrated transport system - Prague Integrated Transport) was incorporated in the section Prague – Benešov u Prahy. The validity of the documents IDS TA (Integrated Transport System of Tábor) was incorporated in the section Tábor – Planá nad Lužnicí. For the train 721, the validity of the documents IDS JK (Integrated Transport System of the Jihočeský Region) was incorporated in the section Ševětín – České Budějovice.
- All trains of the carrier České dráhy on the line 250 stop at Křižanov station again.
- For the trains 882, 884, 885, 886, 888, 889 and 891 of the carrier České dráhy, the time position on the line 341 was modified in the section Luhačovice – Uherský Brod due to a change in the concept of regional transport. This means a relocation of transfers between passenger trains to Uherský Brod.
- The train 1057 Praha – Nová Pec of the carrier “ARRIVA vlaky” was cancelled. The train 1058 on the line Nová Pec – Praha will newly run only on weekends. The trains 1058 and 1059 newly stop at the station Veselí nad Lužnicí.
- The train 1041 of the carrier “ARRIVA vlaky” will run only on Friday and Saturday. The train 1042 will run only on Saturday and Sunday in the whole section Praha – Nitra – Praha.
- The train 1038 of the carrier RegioJet newly does not stop on the line 250 at Zaječí station.
- The trains 1080 to 1089 of the carrier GW Train Regio on the line Plzeň – Most were modified regarding timing in the section Most – Žatec into basic interval positions with the trains of the carrier České dráhy.
- The trains 1356 and 1367 of the carrier LEO Express on the line 320 will newly run in the section Prešov – Karviná hl. n. – Prešov on a daily basis.
In regional transport, with the exception of the Liberec Region, a large number of adjustments were made, mainly aimed at enhancing and improving transport services. Also, a number of new trains have been added to one-off events of social, cultural and tourist significance.
Taking into account the overall range of changes in each region, we recommend that passengers check the current state of their train connections before traveling itself, preferably via internet search engines. All changes are also published on the following websites www.szdc.cz or www.cd.cz as well as in particular stations. Further details can be obtained from the ticket offices and carriers' information centres.
|Press release to download|