Regular passenger transport timetable change as of 12 June
Prague, 7 June 2016 – Správa železniční dopravní cesty (the Czech Railway Infrastructure Administration) prepared a regular change of passenger transport timetable as of Sunday 12 June on 77 lines of the basic railway network in total and on several more with nostalgic and excursion trains. This occurred based on requests from respective carriers and regions.
Of the more important changes, the following ones occur in long-distance transport:
- Trains of the carrier ČD in the Ostrava Region were returned into the state before the fire at Bohumín Station.
- Adaptations of provided services occurred in trains of the carrier ČD in the connection Praha – Česká Třebová – Brno – Šumperk due to putting new electrical train-sets into operation on the route Praha – Brno.
- Trains 1105 and 1108 of the ČD carrier will now be running daily in the section Nový Bor – Rumburk.
- The 1012 train of the carrier RegioJet does not stop at Návsí Station now.
- The carrier LEO Express introduced a new pair of trains 1370/1371 Ostrava hlavní nádraží – Praha hlavní nádraží – Bohumín for the evening while shortening the train 1363 in the section Praha – Ostrava hlavní nádraží
A number of adaptations occurred in regional transport mostly designed to strengthen and improve transport servicing from which we extract the most important ones for each region:
- South Bohemia Region – Running times were shifted on the lines No 194, 197 and 200 for several trains, passenger transport was considerably strengthened on the lines 194, 195 and 196 within the event Olympic Park Lipno nad Vltavou for the period 4 - 22. August (special timetables for the lines No 195 and 196 were published).
- South Moravia Region – Running times were shifted for many trains on the lines No 50 and 260 and new trains were introduced (line No 250) due to a closure at Brno hlavní nádraží and a closure of the road No I/43.
- Karlovy Vary Region – Running times were shifted for trains on the lines No 140 (train 7076), No 145 (trains 17006, 17007 and 17026) and No 148 (train 17206).
- Hradec Králové Region – On the line No 026, the evening train 1768 was extended on Fridays and Sundays to Broumov with return to Meziměstí as the train 2515 during weekends and several other trains had their running period extended in the section Meziměstí – Náchod. The running period of seasonal trains was extended on the lines No 043 and 047.
- Liberec Region – On the line No 030, transport was strengthened in the section Liberec – Turnov for evening hours on working days (trains 5418 and 5431 will be running daily), on the line No 034 on Sundays and running time was shifted for the train 26360. On the line No 036, a new train 2313 Liberec – Kořenov is introduced especially designed for transport of cyclists on Saturdays during the extended tourist season, new direct trains Desná-Riedlova vila – Tanvald – Železný Brod/Plavy were introduced as well. On the line No 038, a new train 16332 was introduced on Saturdays during summer season. On the line No 080, transport was strengthened in the section Česká Lípa – Doksy (trains 6023 and 6024 will be running daily) and on lines No 086/080, a new pair of direct through trains 1598/1599 Liberec – Doksy of the carrier Vogtlandbahn was introduced for fast transport of tourists and cyclists to Mácha Lake.
- Moravia-Silesia Region – On the line No 270 running times were shifted, the running period was extended for several trains and new connections Bohumín – Ostrava – Mošnov, Ostrava Airport were introduced to assure transport of passengers for charter flights till 8 October. Transport will be strengthened considerably within the NATO Days event on 17 – 18 September (a special timetable was published). On the lines No 292, 310 and 315, running times were shifted for trains 3585, 3506 a 23452 due to connections to replacement bus transport during a long-time line closure between Opava and Krnov, running time for the train 2902 is shifted on the line No 320. Special timetables were published for night transport of participants in the Colours of Ostrava event on 15. – 18 July and for running of excursion trains on the line Opava – Svobodné Heřmanice which will be operated during weekends up to 25 September by the carrier Railway Capital.
- Olomouc Region – On the line No 270, running time was shifted for the train 3236, running periods were extended on the line No 275 for trains 14044 and 14047, which will be also running on Sundays. On the line No 290, the concept of transport servicing aiming to a wider offer and adaptation to the passengers’ needs is basically changed. On the line no 294, trains 13659 and 13660 will be not running during summer holidays, running times for trains 3551 and 3552 are shifted on the line No 310.
- Pardubice Region – On the line No 010, the train 5000 will now stop at railway stops Pardubice-Svítkov and Pardubice-Opočínek (the train 8653 will run through here on the contrary), the train 5063 will be cancelled and a new schools train 5062 Pardubice – Moravany – Holice will be introduced on the contrary. On the line No 015, many trains have their running period shifted, on Sunday evening, a new train 25031 from Přelouč is introduced and the concept of morning transport back to Přelouče is modified. On the line No 016, minute shifts occurred for trains in the section Chrudim – Moravany, transport will stop during summer holidays in the section Borohrádek – Holice. On the line No 017, time running for the train 24769 is shifted, running periods for several trains are modified and a new train 24781 is introduced on working days during summer holidays. On the line No 024, time running was shifted for trains during morning hours and running periods for several trains were modified. On the line No 031, minute modifications of time running occurred for trains in the section Pardubice hlavní nádraží – Pardubice-Rosice nad Labem in connection with changes on the line No 238 where running times and periods for several trains occurred for timely transport of pupils and students to schools in Chrudim and Pardubice. On the line No 260, time running and stopping of trains was shifted in the section Česká Třebová – Svitavy to ensure better connections at Česká Třebové Station, time running of trains 15348 and 15356 was shifted on the line No 26.
- Plzeň Region – On the line No 170, trains 7270, 7273, 7284 and 7287 will be extended on working days as of 1 September from Kozolupy up to Pňovany, the train 7332 now runs daily, the train 7331 will be running on working days, a new train 7335 is introduced during weekends to ensure a connection to the fast train 771 to Praha. On the line No 190, the train 8917 will be running daily in the section Plzeň – Nepomuk and the train 8904 in the same section also on Sundays.
- Central Bohemia Region + Praha – On the line No 062, time running for the train 5702 from Chlumec nad Cidlinou was shifted to ensure a connection from Hradec Králové. On the line No 120, the through train 1909 is cancelled, on the line No 121, the concept of transport servicing aiming to a wider offer and adaptation to the passengers’ needs is basically changed.by introducing many new train connections. On the line No 122, time running of the train 1908 is shifted and the train 19753 is cancelled in connection with modifications on the line No 121. On the line No 223, a new pair of trains 26114/26127 is introduced on working days as of 1 September.
- Ústí nad Labem Region – On the line No 132, three pair of trains are extended up to Želina during weekends as of 5 November, special timetables of the so-called railway tourist lines of the Ústí nad Labem Region T3 Ústí nad Labem – Velké Březno (– Zubrnice), carrier MBM rail; T4 Lovosice – Most, carrier Railway Capital; T5 Libochovice – Mšené Lázně – Roudnice nad Labem, carrier KŽC Doprava a T6 Kadaň – Podbořany/Radonice u Kadaně, carrier Railway Capital are published.
- Vysočina Region– A special timetable is published for the running of excursion trains on the line Moravské Budějovice – Jemnice which will be operated during summer holiday weekends, the carrier is Railway Capital.
- Zlín Region – On the line No 280, time running was shifted for the train 3236, the train 3261 will be running daily, the train 3281 is cancelled. On the line No 281, time running was shifted for the train 13234, on the line No 283 the train 23206 will be running in the section Valašské Klobouky – Horní Lideč daily now. On the line No 303, time running or period was shifted for many trains. On the line No 331, the train 14242 is cancelled and the train 14226 will be running daily and stopping at all railway stops.
We recommend passengers to verify the current situation for their connection before boarding the train, preferably in online browsers. All changes are also published on the website www.szdc.cz or www.cd.cz as well as at respective railway stations. More detailed information can be found at passenger cash desks and information centres of České dráhy and at contact points of other railway carriers.
|Press release to download|