Access to railway inrastructure
SŽDC allows track access to all carriers complying with conditions set by the Railway Act. The Track Access Conditions correspond to European standards and are equal for all carriers. SŽDC concludes a contract on rail transport operation with a carrier who met conditions of the track access.
For more details see Network Statement on national and regional rail issued by SŽDC.
Basic conditions of the railway infrastructure access:
- to be registered in the Company Register
- to hold a valid licence to operate the rail transport
- to hold a valid certificate of a carrier
- to effect liability insurance for damage incurred by the rail transport operation
- to conclude a contract on the rail transport operation with the rail operator
to be allocated the track capacity
For more details see Railway Act No. 266/1994 Coll., as amended and the Network Statement on national and regional rail issued by SŽDC.