Special change in timetable starting on 3rd February 2014
Prague, January 28 2014 – The Railway Infrastructure Administration (SŽDC) has prepared a special change in passenger transport timetable starting on February 3 2014. Based on Czech Railways’ and relevant regions’ requirements, a change of train journeys on five railway lines in total will occur.
The changes apply to following regional lines:
- On the line 087 Česká Lípa – Lovosice the train 6176 will newly stop at the station Žalhostice and the departure of the train 6543 from the station Lovosice will be changed.
- On the line 089 Varnsdorf – Seifhennersdorf there is a new railway stop Varnsdorf-pivovar Kocour, where all trains stop.
- On the line 114 Postoloprty – Lovosice there is a change of the train 6543 arrival to the station Lovosice.
- On the line 220 in the line section Veselí nad Lužnicí – České Budějovice and back, the trains 8202, 8203, 8205 are cancelled as well as the trains 8210, 8232, 8235, 8237 on the whole line. The train 8234 is shifted by 12 minutes forward.
- On the line 261 Svitavy – Žďárec u Skutče the trains will newly stop at the station Pomezí instead of Pomezí zastávka where they will be only passing by.
With regard to local changes of minor importance, this change will be carried out only on the timetables placed at the stations and web browsers. The change of the timetable book for its common users will be published on the SŽDC and Czech Railways web sites. More information is available at cash desks or the Czech Railways Information Centre.
|Press release for download|