Exceptional change in railway passenger transport as of 2 February
Prague, 14 January 2015 – The Railway Infrastructure Administration prepared an exceptional change of the passenger transport timetable as of Monday 2 February 2015 on 15 railway lines altogether. This change took place especially in relation to closures at Prague Main Station due to a reconstruction of roofing above Platforms No 1 – 4.
In connection to this situation, the following timetable changes occur:
- most fast trains on the line No 220 will be extended from Prague Main Station to (or from) Prague-Holešovice,
- fast trains in direction Prague – Děčín and back on the line No 090/091 with the exception of fast 670 and 691 trains will end at Prague Masaryk Station out of Prague-Holešovice Station,
- the fast 601 train Chomutov – Prague on the line No 090/091 will also end at Prague Masaryk station but it will be still stopping at Prague-Holešovice Station,
- arrival times for the 1354 train and departure times for the 1357 train Leo Express at Prague Main Station are being adjusted,
- the through 1904 train from Nymburk Main Station on the line No 011 will newly arrive to Prague Main Station,
- the S7 line Beroun – Prague – Úvaly will be divided during the whole timetable duration as follows: all trains on the line No 171 will end at Prague Main Station and all trains to or from Úvaly will end or start at Praha Masaryk Station,
- as of 17 February up to the end of the timetable’s validity, the 9301 train on the line No 011 with departure from Prague Main Station at 00.19 AM will be replaced in the section Praha – Český Brod by bus transport; at Český Brod, passengers will change to the 9399 train to Kolín, operated with different journey times,
- the 9625 and 9629 trains on the line No 091 will be operated in the whole section Kralupy nad Vltavou – Prague Masaryk Station by 3 minutes sooner.
Based on a request from the carrier České dráhy (ČD) and the respective regions, more upcoming adjustments of the regional passenger transport timetable will be carried out as well. In Pardubice Region, the 5009 train on the line No 010 will have adjusted journey times in the section Přelouč – Pardubice Main Station and it will newly stop at all railway stops in this section; journey times for the 5002 and 5032 trains are also being adjusted. On the line No 017, the journey time of the first morning 24740 train Moravská Třebová – Česká Třebová is being adjusted, similarly on the line No 024 for the 7142 train in the section Letohrad – Ústí nad Orlicí.
In South Bohemia Region, stopping of the 1931 train on the line No 220 changes in the section Veselí nad Lužnicí – České Budějovice. In Zlín Region, the 3218 train on the line No 280 is cancelled and the 3208 train will be newly operated daily in the section Vsetín – Hranice na Moravě.
We recommend passengers to get current information on their trains before starting the journey. All changes have been published on the website www.szdc.cz and www.cd.cz as well as at all railway stations concerned.
More information can be acquired at passenger cash desks and information centres of České dráhy
|Press release for download|