How to operate on our railway
Správa železnic grants access to its railway infrastructure to any carrier (rail transport company) that complies with the conditions set by Act on Rail Systems. The access terms and conditions correspond with European standards and are equal for all carriers. Správa železnic concludes a contract on rail transport operation with any carrier who meets the terms and conditions for access to the railway infrastructure.
For more details see the Network Statement on Nation-wide and Regional Rail Networks issued by Správa železnic.
Basic terms and conditions for access to the railway infrastructure:
The applicant must:
- be registered in the Commercial Registry
- hold a valid Rail Transport Operation Licence (RTOL)
- hold a valid Rail Carrier Certificate
- hold third party liability insurance for damage incurred by rail transport operation
- conclude a contract on rail transport operation with the infrastructure manager (Správa železnic)
- have infrastructure capacity allocated
For more details see Act No. 266/1994 Coll. on Rail Systems, as amended, and the Network Statement on Nation-wide and Regional Rail Networks issued by Správa železnic.